Saturday, January 3, 2009

What I Did On New Year's Eve

I asked for season one of The Office on DVD for Christmas, and my parents were kind enough to present me with it. That was a week and a half ago.

Since then, my boyfriend and I have bought seasons two, three and four, and been consuming episodes at an average rate of eight per day. Are we ashamed? No. We're on holiday. To hell with productivity.

It shouldn't really come as a surprise, then, that come New Year's Eve, we were feeling more like homebodies than partygoers.

I'm not entirely sure where the idea came from (actually, yes I am), but... in an effort to not end up feeling totally lazy, we somehow ended up buying perler beads and boards from Michael's, staying in, watching a LOT of The Office and making these, which shall be magnets:

Four are Nintendo-related, and the other two were because we just couldn't stop. And you can bet there'll be more. Just as soon as we get our hands on more black perler beads.

Now if you'll excuse me, Dunder Mifflin calls.

Photo by Sway Sovay

No comments: