Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


Happy New Year!

So it's 2009. Man, so much can (and does) happen in one year. I guess the biggest life changes for me in 2008 were: 1.) My parents moved here from Oklahoma, 2.) I changed career paths and 3.) my boyfriend and I moved in together.

What radical changes will this new year bring?

A few of my resolutions are: to not stress out about the small stuff so much, (which kind of ties in to...) to not be such a perfectionist, to finish more books, to do a better job of staying in touch with old friends, (which kind of ties in to...) to be a better penpal, to publish more articles than I did last year, to find a better apartment and to be more organized. Hopefully, when I read this post again in December of this year, I'll be able to say that I did a pretty good job.

I hope that whoever you are, wherever you are, you've had a pleasant holiday. All the best in the new year!

Photo by Sway Sovay

No comments: