Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is This Really Happening?

I'm still no Britney Spears fan, but I have to admit that her "people" have managed to work a miracle.


Meanwhile, everyone -- whether a person loves her or can't stand her -- is standing by, asking, "Holy crap, are they really going to pull this off? Are they really going to resurrect this poor girl's doomed career?" So far, the chances appear to be good.

Even so, is it just me, or does Brit still look a little dead in the eyes? Like her passion for performing hasn't fully returned yet? She used to come out on stage in full force, with choreography and everything, and now she just kind of bumbles around and swirls her hips like a robot set to "automatic."

If she and her camp pull this off, I will be seriously impressed. It's going to be less "Oops ... I did it again" and more "I had to have a breakdown and temporarily lose custody of my kids and then start doing 1,000 crunches a day, but finally! ... I did it again!"

Previous (and better) Britney:



New (and lackluster) Britney:



And just gross Britney. Something still isn't quite right. Maybe they need to reboot her. Or at least update her software, I don't know.

No comments: