Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Row Event at Barneys


The bad news: My interview with the twins was canceled. The good news: Simon Doonan asked a photographer to take my picture with him! EEEEEEEEEEE! (I think he recognized me, too, which is good, since this is the third time we've had a conversation. lol.)

There was also a runway show of items from The Row -- everything was black and python skin or wool, because it was their Fall/Winter 2010 collection. And yes, the Olsens did make an appearance right at the end, as is customary for the designer to take a bow at the end of runway shows. And yes, they did pretty much just hide in the doorway for about 4 seconds and then disappear again. But yes, they are sooo beautiful.

What a surreal night.

Also, while perusing the jewelry counter, I discovered the designer Jeanie Payer. Her items are gorgeous! I love that they have inspirational quotes or messages on them. The girl at the counter said she would send me an invitation to the trunk show on May 1, because apparently Ms. Payer herself is coming to town for that one. I am so there!

No comments: