Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MOO


This past weekend I ordered business cards from MOO, and I can't wait to get them!

Now that I have a steady freelance writing job (and the hope to acquire several more) that requires me to call on PR reps and other individuals, I often feel as though I should be saying, "Oh, and let me give you one of my cards," at the end of each meeting, but instead I have to go grab a napkin or a Post-It note and scratch something out for them. I figured I'd better just buckle down and start treating this like the real deal and spring for some cards.

I opted for the MiniCards in this package. They'll have my info on one side and a pretty design on the other. I think they perfectly match what I wanted -- professional-looking and fun ... but not too fun. If that makes sense.

Final verdict to be decided after I receive them!

No comments: