Monday, November 10, 2008

Scottsdale Fashion Week '08: Saturday Night

On Saturday I took one of my gal friends to the SFW Marciano fashion show at 3 p.m. She was dressed so cute (short black skirt, sapphire blouse and black flowers and feathers in her hair) that people kept asking her if she was one of the models.

Above: The tented runway during the Marciano show.

And then later, my boyfriend and I went back to the event to see the evening's closing show: Zang Toi, whose fashions are seriously statement-making. Sorry for the lack of photos. I didn't get to bring my camera to that one.

Above: Our media passes, aka Golden Tickets. It was fun to feel like a V.I.P. for one weekend. Now, back to the far-less-glamorous grindstone. This month I'm writing an article about a movie that was produced here in Phoenix. More on that later.

All Photos: Sway Sovay

No comments: