Friday, June 19, 2009

Tweet This

I know, I owe you a story about face-burning. But I just endured a very bumpy five-hour car ride from Phoenix to Las Vegas in a Toyota Sequoia, and I want nothing more than to go lie by the pool and let all my body's internal organs get back in sync in peace and quiet for a few hours.

I will, however, in the meantime, leave you with this:


The webpage's tagline is: "Where self-important tweets get the recognition they deserve." Basically, tweeters rat out other tweeters who feel compelled to tell the world things like:

"it makes me sad, the more I have success the more people don't like me...."

and "OMG i was saying how i couldn't afford the gas to fly daddy's jet to the riviera this summer, and this barista totally rolled her eyes at me"

and "I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn't." [Note: This was said by John Mayer. Yes, that John Mayer.]

and my personal favorite, "Off to lunch with the ex soon. My breakups are always dramatic but then my ex's always become my BFFs. Guess no one can quit me. :0"

Don't know what Twitter is or how it works? This will help.

No comments: