Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Cat Came Back (and So Did I)

All right, all right, I know that I said I would be back at the weekend with something awesome, and I failed.

But let me tell you what was awesome about my weekend: working from 9 a.m. Friday morning straight through to noon on Saturday. What can I say, sometimes print nights are a little rough ... And then sometimes print nights are absolutely BRUTAL.

My point is: I spent the majority of my weekend sleeping after that, and I don't regret it; you can't make me, either.

And now I am back and (hopefully) fully functional once again. And, even better, I have something to share: a hilarious video pertaining to cats.

I am really not a cat person, but this video gets my goat. Enjoy.

(Oh, and you should consider watching this with the sound OFF, as the music gets old pretty quick.)

No comments: