Thursday, May 20, 2010

What Will You Look Like in 20 Years?


The following was mailed to me today in a newsletter I subscribe to and it piqued my interest so much that I had to stop what I was doing and check it out.

If you go to the website In20years.com and upload a recent photo of yourself, it will show you what you're going to look like after you've aged 20, or even 30, years. And so I ask you, my friend -- do you want to know the truth? Do you really? Do you?!?! You can't handle the truth!!!

Actually, I was terrified and didn't think I was going to be able to handle the truth either, but miraculously, the results didn't send me crawling back under the covers with a box of tissues. I thought, "Eh. I'll take that."

So try it. Maybe you'll look stunning in 20 years, who knows. (As you can see above, Megan Fox was barely phased.)

Only one way to find out!


And because I know you want to know ... let's age Megan 30 years instead and see how that works out for her.

No comments: