Friday, November 6, 2009

Lotus Sake

A few days ago, I was in Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores of all time. I love that place so much I could practically move in.

Among the amazing whimsies carried by Anthropologie are perfumes and bath products by a brand called Tokyo Milk. I adore this brand and everything it produces. I usually can't escape the store without taking at least one thing with me, and this trip was no exception.

This time I was captivated by the enchanting packaging of Tokyo Milk's solid perfumes.


I picked this one. Isn't the tiny box just so cute? It's called Lotus Sake and smells divine. It smells so good, in fact, that each time I begin to use it, I daydream about just lying down and rolling around in a huge pit of the stuff. Ahhh ...




The box slides open to reveal not only the small bottle of perfume, but also some beautiful, tiny notecards.



A girl deserves a little indulgence every now and again, right?

No comments: