Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if I Entered the Conference Room in a Cupcake

Pray for me. I have to interview people today for the first time ever in my life, for my department's open copy editor position. I hope they don't pick up on the fact that I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.

I think it will be OK. And either way, I'm getting a massage after all of it, at 4:00, in order to help with my back pain, so even if the interviews do go horribly wrong, at least maybe the stress will get massaged right out of me.

Plus ... yesterday some random person e-mailed one of our editors and asked her to please, please consider this item for the magazine's holiday gift guide:


It's a Cupcake Car. You can get one for a cool $25,000 right here.

I look at that photo, and suddenly, I feel better.

Image property of Neiman Marcus

No comments: