Friday, October 3, 2008

Twofer

Someone has finally done it. Created a low-heeled shoe that can transform into a high-heeled shoe and vice versa.



Are they convenient, though, or just novel and expensive?

But with price tags for the Camileon Heels ranging between $200 and $300, I can't help but think about how I could buy half a dozen shoes with that money instead of just one pair that is kinda like two.

I'll tell you who is doing women everywhere a favor, though, and that's Victoria's Secret. Those people over there are working wonders, aren't they? With their "bra technology." Their revolutionary "bust-firming" techniques.

In fact, Victoria's Secret has a dress that you can wear seven different ways ($108 last I checked) and a magical "100-way" bra ($50 last I checked) that can yes, be worn 100 different ways, including as a strapless, a racerback, a criss-cross, a low-back, a one-shoulder ... and I hear it can also make your coffee, do the New York Times crossword, balance your checkbook and do laundry.

I'm making a prediction. Soon to hit stores (and then 'net, and YouTube) will be dress pants that can transform into dresses -- you know, to take all those executive types from the office straight to the after-hour parties.

No comments: